We're Not Just About the Beer
Enjoy handcrafted meals from our reasonably priced menu, and learn more about the world of beer from our knowledgeable staff.
While you're here, why not check out our wearables (they make great gifts, we hear). Also, if you love our on tap beer—and we're sure you will—you can take some home with you in a Party Pig.
Stop by the Taproom and check out our Market fresh menu of home cooked specialties.
- Baked Pretzels
- Two 3 inch pretzels with two types of mustard (Oatmeal Stout grainy dijon and I.P.A. strong dijon)
- Red Pepper Hummus & Naan
- Chick peas blended with roasted garlic, topped with green olive tapenade and served with wedges of naan.
- Velvet Fog Rock Crab Cakes
- PEI rock crab, lemon and baby dill. Crusted with jalapeño corn bread, drizzled with garlic aioli.
- Chips & Three Dips
- Fresh housemade salsa, chilled jalapeno cheddar dip
& our Oatmeal Stout
baked beans served
with corn tortilla chips.
- Baked Crab & Artichoke Dip
- A creamy blend of PEI rock crab, artichokes and cream cheese. Served with naan and tortilla chips.
- Brewers Plate
- A rotation of cheese, meat, pickles, potato salad, garden vegetables, pickled onions, housemade focaccia, roasted garlic and red pepper aioli.
- Bacon Squared
- Pork belly braised in Velvet Fog, wrapped in double smoked bacon and glazed in an Oatmeal Stout maple reduction. Served with apple coleslaw.
- Soup Du Jour
- Always changing and always delicious! Check out our specials board or ask your server. Served with our housemade herb bread.
- Beef & Barley Soup
- Alberta beef, barley and Oatmeal Stoutblended together with lots of veggies in a savory broth. Served with our house made herb bread.
- Southwestern Black Bean & Tomato
- A spicy blend of black beans, tomatoes and I.P.A. Topped off with fresh cilantro and sour cream. Served with our housemade herb bread.
- Wild Rose Greens
- Crisp mixed greens topped with green onions, shredded carrots, cucumber and fresh cherry tomatoes. Served with your choice of dressing.
- Baby Kale & Ale Salad
- Tender baby kale and crisp spinach topped with Canadian goat Cheese, toasted almonds and fresh mango salsa. Served with our Brown Ale vinaigrette.
- Chef's Salad
- Hearty salad blend with goat cheese, swiss cheese, almonds, dried cranberries, tomato, cucumber, egg, bacon bits and carrots. Your choice of balsamic vinaigrette, WRaspberry vinaigrette or blue cheese dressing.
- Something Extra
- Add: WRed Wheat Ale Chicken; One Crab Cake, Bacon Squared (2 pieces) or Salmon Gravlox to any salad.
- Pfeff & Pep Flatbread
- pfefferwurst sausage / roasted pepper medley / red & green onions / mozza.
- BBQ Chicken
- WRed Wheat Ale cajun chicken / red & green onions / red peppers / cheddar / mozza.
- Bacon Mushroom
- double-smoked bacon / mushrooms / goat cheese / green onions / mozza.
- Veggie Flatbread
- roasted pepper medley / red & green onions / spinach / feta / goat cheese.
- Wild Boar Meatloaf Sandwhich
- A trio of ground beef, pork and wild boar wrapped in bacon. Served with red onion relish, creamy garlic mayo and swiss cheese on a whole wheat Kaiser bun.
- Alberta Prime Beef Melt
- Slow roasted Alberta beef served with a peppercorn demi-glaze and horseradish mayo. Topped with swiss cheese on a pretzel bun.
- Pulled Pork Sliders
- Juicy Alberta pork drenched with apple Brown Ale BBQ sauce atop three fresh slider buns. Served with a dollop of curried coleslaw.
- I.P.A. Meatball Sliders
- Spolumbo’s spicy Italian sausage and beef meatballs topped off with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese atop three fresh slider buns.
- Salmon Gravlax
- Our salmon gravlax, cured with Velvet Fog and fresh dill, is made in-house. Served on a bagel with red onion, cream cheese & capers and potato salad on the side.
- Brown Ale Pie
- Simple Simon Pies makes this rich pastry pie with Wild Rose Brown Ale, beef, veggies & gravy.
- Chicken Bacon Mushroom Swiss Melt
- Chicken breast, bacon/mushroom mixture, swiss, lettuce, tomato, red onion & red pepper mayo sauce served on a ciabatta bun.
- Roasted Chicken Club
- Chicken breast, cheddar cheese, maple pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion & red pepper mayo sauce served on a ciabatta bun.
- Chicken Apple Sausage on a Bun
- Old Country Sausage’s festival apple chicken sausage, apple chutney, braised red cabbage, Oatmeal Stout grainy dijon and sautéed onions served on a fresh bun.
- Vegatable Cottage Pie
- A medley of meatless ground round, seasoned veggies and vegan brown
gravy. Topped off with garlic mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- "Craft" Dinner
- More than just mac ‘n’ cheese. Tri-coloured rotini baked with four different cheeses, cream sauce and topped with our jalapeño cornbread.
- Wild Rose Meaty Chili
- Our chili with generous chunks of Alberta pork & beef simmered in garlic, onion, tomato & our special blend of spices. Served with jalapeño cheddar corn bread.
- The Best ‘Wurst
- Two Old Country Sausage shop's free-range pfefferwurst pork sausage served with Oatmeal Stout baked beans, sauerkraut, apple-braised cabbage, Oatmeal Stout grainy dijon & fresh bread.
- Brewer's Lunch
- This plate is a hearty selection of cold items, including a varying rotation of cheese, meat, pickles, potato salad, garden vegetables, pickled onions, house made bread & an entire bulb of roasted garlic.
- WRaspberry Cobbler
- This delectable delight is made right here using fresh BC
raspberries, just like our WRaspberry
Ale. Ice cream & whipped
- Stout Chocolate Brownie
- Dense and chocolaty, this oh-so-good brownie is even better
with our Oatmeal
Stout. Served with ice cream, whipped
cream & topped with toasted pecans.
- Chef's Cheesecake
- Rotating flavours. All good.